Is your business’s QuickBooks in disarray? Or are you considering using the QuickBooks software, but don’t know where to start? At CMJ, our CPAs are experienced with the QuickBooks platform and can assist in training or ongoing maintenance to help make the most of your QuickBooks software.
Whether you’re new to QuickBooks or updating your files, CMJ can create a customized service plan to get your company’s finances in order. We’ve helped numerous business owners in the Glens Falls, Queensbury, and Saratoga Springs area fine-tune their QuickBooks to suit their company’s needs. No matter your industry, we’ll set up and develop an operating strategy to make your QuickBooks work for you.
Our list of QuickBooks services include:
- Purchasing and installing the QuickBooks software for our clients
- Establishing a Company chart of accounts for tracking balance sheet and income and expense items properly
- Training on the QuickBooks software including how to write checks, make deposits, reconcile accounts, invoice customers, enter and pay bills, enter payroll and make general journal entries
- Periodic review of client files to reflect account accuracy in preparation for income tax return preparation
- Incorporate year-end adjusting entries so that client records agree with income tax return records
- Assist with tracking taxable vs. non-taxable sales for sales tax preparation
- Assist with entering and reconciling credit card balances
- Quarterly QuickBooks newsletter that showcases tips, tricks and new QuickBooks features